Our success is expressed in how effectively our clients achieve their goals.
Here are key messages from a sample of the wide variety of clients we've worked with.
- "Rebecca is a talented and intuitive facilitator. She is generous with her gifts of listening, insight, courage and compassion. These gifts combined wtih a delightful wit and fresh, original thinking offer a rare combination that supports a powerful group process. I would highly recommend her facilitation services and the Masterful Facilitation program that she offers."
Cathy Jacob, Partner
Fire Inside Leadership Inc.
- "Becky’s a masterful facilitator. She has a brilliant combination of skill, experience and depth of training. She is compassionate, insightful and will take a stand for your learning."
Jane Hustins, Partner
Fire Inside Leadership Inc
- “Rebecca Colwell is an integral leader, coach, facilitator and change agent dedicated to the evolutionary growth of both individuals and organizations. As a business management consultant, Rebecca is able to assess, create, and implement high level strategies to get you and your company where you need to be in this ever-growing global market.”
Kelly Sosan Bearer, Chief Executive Officer
iEvolve: Global Practice Community
- "Rebecca is a very talented business management consultant with highly developed talents for developing consensus in complex stakeholder situations, helping organizations create new visions and strategies for change, as well as to guide, facilitate, coach and mentor. Becky is a consummate professional and has acted as an executive coach to dozens of organizations in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors."
Hugh Bray, Business Development Manager
MHPM Project Leaders
- “Becky is a gentle but firm coach; a very experienced and educated strategist and a big picture thinker who can help transform teams and results.”
Lea Bryden, Vice President
Capital Health, Nova Scotia
- "We found their services to be 'top notch'. Their preparation is thorough and their facilitation skills are excellent which results in everyone being engaged."
Malcolm McKenzie, Chief Operating Officer
League Savings and Mortgage Company
- "Fourth Wave…Keep your passion, sincere intent and ability to capture diverse people's ideas in a way that has potential to influence and make change. You are engaging, articulate and helped push our boundaries."
Strategic Planning Participant, 2005
- "Fourth Wave has worked with the Registered Nurses Professional Development Centre over the past three years in creating a preferred future and vision for the Centre. Their facilitation skills and high energy keep the participants engaged, challenged and productive. The most significant impact in working with Fourth Wave is upon project completion there is clarity around priorities and a recommended process to take you through to the next step. They always deliver on the agreed upon outcomes and provide a recipe for success. Strategic planning, visioning, stakeholder consultation, and evaluation processes are part of their repertoire of expertise. I highly recommend Fourth Wave to groups who are serious about making change."
Registered Nurses Professional Development Centre
- "I am hearing nothing but glowing comments on how you organized and helped us manage the workshop last week. I know we could not have achieved a successful turnaround and the engagement of our staff without your advice and support. Many thanks."
Director General Eastern Canada
- "I wanted to thank you for your hard and untiring work in organizing the Asthma Education Conference. I felt that you showed excellent leadership in being able to bring together such a diverse group when, at times, we made it difficult for you. Fourth Wave demonstrated an excellent abilty to be able to pick out the central issues and, I think, provided an excellent program and format, contributing to what I felt was successful conference. As an aside, I felt I learned very much from Fourth Wave's particpation."
Dennis M. Bowie, MD FRCPC
Queen Elizabeth II Health Sciences Centre
"Marlene worked with our Board of Directors to improve its overall governance. We are thrilled with the outcome! Her ability to transform broad desires into specific goals is phenomenal. We came away from this exercise with a workable document which we review regularly, ensuring that we are on track regarding our accountabilities. Thanks, Marlene, for these contributions to our organization, and to the community at large."
Past Chair, Avalon Sexual Assault Centre
- "Fourth Wave has worked on projects for me ranging from complex stakeholder consultations, to strategic planning, to team building. They have always provided sound advice and effective results. In my experience, their work provides a sound foundation for long term success."
Vice President and Chief Economist
Greater Halifax Partnership
- "Fourth Wave greatly increased the capacity of our senior management team through engagement and development"
Chief Executive Officer
- "The expertise of Fourth Wave has proven time and again to be a sound investment....they focus, priorize and ensure that the solutions are viable for the organization in both the short and long term."
External Relations & Heritage Presentation
Atlantic Service Centre
- "The quality of the work was excellent...but most importantly Marlene's enthusiasm and drive to succeed kept us on track even when we were pulled off in other directions."
Anne Marie Coolen
Director, Technical Cooperative Education and Career Services
||Fourth Wave Strategy builds strategic competencies in people, and their organizations.